Our school focuses a lot on music, and the yearly Christmas music program did not disappoint. Probably because I feel like I am raising some performing artist stars.
I think the direction was for all the 6th graders to do a shoulder shimmy dance thing during the chorus, because I saw a couple of them do it, but our Max did it the whole time. My phone lit up with texts from other parents in the audience. I was smiling/laughing so much my eyeballs hurt.
Ben I didn't get a picture of because my phone died. But he was the right level of spirited along with his classmates.
Andrew had a special part. He was Santa. His teacher says she chose him because she thinks his slight hearing loss makes him speak louder. The class all chanted a poem about Santa's reindeer, counting down from 9 to one, and he had a line each time ("Can 9 little reindeer pull my sled?" all the way down to one, and then he said,"Caaaaalllll Rudolph!").
JB and I were so proud! The music teacher says he stole the show during the performance for the rest of the school, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Presh!!!
Presh!!!
Post a Comment