British TV, like Downton Abbey series 6 (watching online from the UK. Don't judge, and call me when you watch it on PBS in January because I will be watching it again, too, and then we can talk).
Hair blogs/instagram accounts/Pinterest boards. I daydream of braids, twists and updos and try them on myself either Sunday mornings before church while Andrew and James grow cold in the tub beside me ("Keep splashing, mom just needs a couple more bobby pins!"). Or I try it in the car, where I then try to take a picture of the back and keep failing.
I used to do this same thing with cake decorating videos and blogs (see some of these posts when searching frosting on this blog). Thinking of cake decorating actually helped me fall asleep at night. Braids do now. Someone told me it's a form of self-hypnosis.
1 comment:
I love all the things you do with your hair!
Post a Comment