JB is a good snow-sport (see what I did there?)
He went snowshoeing with Max on a 4th grade field trip this week in one of our canyons (thanks to Nona for babysitting that morning!).
He took the boys sledding recently at Sugarhouse park and, can you believe this guys, everybody had a good time! Everybody meaning our new 4-year-old Andrew. No crying, no whining, all fun!
Andrew's face got rather chapped, but look at the cutie-pa-tootie:
He carried the sled back up the long hill, too.
Max is getting taller and stronger every day.
And my Benny (who told his new church teachers on Sunday, "It's BEN"), also had a great time. Probably because I wasn't there to knock him over like last year.
I mean, look at this good daddy.
Max took that picture. Not bad! I like this hill, because it's very long and gradual and not steep and there are no trees.
Speaking of sledding, how cute is this post of the cousins from almost 4 years ago? I had forgotten about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! The snow looks so pretty and the men folk so handsome!
Post a Comment