There's snow in them thar hills.
This is the crowd of scouts and leaders. He has a lot of shots of each of them fishing, hiking, fire-making, etc, but those are more for the church bulletin board and their parents. I've already heard from a few parents of first time scouts how glad they were for JB's help.
This is JB's second counselor in the bishopbric. They went camping together in another group a few weeks ago, higher up in the mountains.
JB learned from that camping trip to be more prepared. It may be 100 degrees in the valley, but higher up, it's brrrrrrr degrees at night time.
On the long hike out, maybe a mile from the end, JB's boot lost it. Thankfully this didn't happen on the first day!
The four sons and I slept at in-laws at night, so they would be watched over when I went to work in the early A-M. I had time off for JB's last camping trip, and I have time off for an upcoming trip, so I'm very grateful for my in-laws' help. My mother-in-law says baby James really only tolerated her and Max only, until I came home at lunch time.
1 comment:
I love that he'll actually take pictures while he's out camping. I can't get Doug or Carter to take any. His boot makes me laugh!
Post a Comment