Earlier this month I was given two Jazz tickets -- in the SUITE! Sweet. But it was the same night that JB had two tickets to the BYU-U of U basketball game. So, we divided and conquered.
Benny and baby James came with me.
And Max went with JB.
And Andrew got a babysitter all to himself for the evening. He loved the attention, and the other boys loved the games they went to. Benny couldn't believe the food in the suite. I've ruined the upper bowl for him from now on. And Max told me he was cheering for both the Cougs and the Utes....but the Ute fans were louder. It was their house, after all.
Oh, and JB just found this picture in his computer from the Ute fan fest a few months ago. That bird is holding my baby.
He years ago jokingly told me that our girls could be BYU fans. So......it's just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you can come fan with us. I so want to get season tickets to BYU football.
We need to get cosmo to hold James just to make me feel better! Joe and I will always cheer Blue with you!
That's hilarious. I can totally imagine JB saying something like that. Go Utes! :)
Post a Comment