He is getting rolls on his rolls. He has found his hands and his laugh -- we love to tickle and kiss him. Andrew likes to kiss him a bit too much though, often climbing to reach him or getting right in his face. Cute, but give the baby some space!
He is so much happier now, though he still protests in the stroller. He kinda catnaps during the day (unless he's right by me in the afternoon on the bed) but he does a great job at night. I get him up to nurse him before I have to be in the newsroom at 4-ish (I started back again last week) and then he's usually up around 6 or 6:30 for JB.
I wuv him so.

3 comments:
That is a freaking adorable series of pictures! I can't wait to meet your little guy next month.
So many cute Richards babies, and they are all too far away for me to squeeze and kiss!
So adorable! Holy crap he's cute!
Post a Comment