This is the one where you are pulled by cords way up in the air, then free fall down and then soar like a bird. It's very thrilling. Some would say scary. Some, who rode this ride while dating a certain tall blonde hunk and trying to impress him, would say they were never going to ride it again. But then she had a son who turned 8 and wanted to ride it and so she decided to toughen up again.
Good decision. It was a blast! Max was nervous at first, but flying through the air he yelled "Best ride ever!" and waved to his brothers and Papa on the ground below.
The rest of the day was fun, as Benny is apparently trying to say in the picture below.
Handsome Richards menfolk.
The log flume. They didn't get splashed at all and scolded me about it. Next time I'll try harder to figure it out!
3 comments:
I am so impressed Max rode it! I wish you had a video!
OH mary....you are one brave chick!! Don't think I would do that ride!!
FUN!! And I'm a sucker for pictures of the Richards men. They make me happy!
Post a Comment