Our garage door is now on! Just need full power hooked up and stairs built to the storage area.
And if I make it until 9 PM tonight, that will be the longest I've ever been pregnant. Benny came 9 days early, Andrew 10 days early, and Max around 2 weeks early.
I would like to go to tonight's ward picnic. And I would like to make it to tomorrow night's get together for me to eat frozen yogurt with the gals from church. It's a tradition we started last year for new babies.
But I've been having stronger-than-the-normal-Braxton-Hicks-but-not-painful-just-uncomfortable contractions on and off since last Saturday. What gives, baby? It was enough on Monday for me to make sure my bag was packed all the way, and to get clothes packed for the boys to go to my in-laws. But the contractions stopped after a nap. Blessed, blessed naps.....
I have had to -- for 9 months -- sleep on a towel with my mouth open because of the constant spit. Last night I somehow closed down hard and bit my tongue again. In the morning after that happens my mouth hurts and I spit out dried blood. I got teary-eyed the other day when someone I hadn't seen for a while was like, "You still have all the extra saliva?" I forget about it sometimes by chewing gum all day, but the stark reminder made me feel sorry for myself again.
But at least I have pills that work for heartburn. And I have such a comfy full-body pillow. And I feel such cute kicks inside. And I have such sweet boys and husband that do so much more than I ever can around the house. JB cooks such yummy yummy dinners, and got our bassinet all out of storage and fixed! Come on out when you are ready, baby, we are ready for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We can't wait to meet him. Hopefully he waits until you get all of your nesting done. At my appointment yesterday I still wasn't dialated at ALL. Our "little" guy doesn't look like he is so little either.
Time for the eviction notice! :) I can't wait to meet this little boy. Have a WONDERFUL delivery!!
This is exciting!! I am excited to see pictures of the new addition. And I must say..girl...you are all baby!! ONce that basketball comes out...SNAP...back to your normal body self:)
Post a Comment