Monday, May 13, 2013

A race to the finish

I feel like it's a race between the garage finishing and this baby coming.

I am now 36 weeks along, and my other babies all came early. Our garage is aaaaallllmmmmoooossttt done. It's so close. I am anxious to nest and organize.

New concrete is down, paint is on and basketball hoop is up! Just need a few more things like the door, lighting and stairs. But there have been some days with no workers around. 


Here's a picture of me and JB's sister Suzanne at her shower last week (I copied this from her blog). We are due 2 days apart. Whose baby boy will come first?!


I got a quick surprise peek at my boy on Friday at my now-weekly checkup. They said I'm measuring big and took a look at the fluid levels. There's extra fluid, but it's not too bad they said. And my little guy had his hands near his face and I could see his profile. "Tell me your name and when you are coming to stay!" I said to the screen. He kicked me in return.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's awesome - a jokester from the start! And you're definitely having your baby first. Sorry, Suz!

Suz said...

The garage looks beautiful! The picture of us is one of my favorites ever...can't wait to get a shot of our two little guys together.

Jared and Allyson said...

Holy Cow, you are such a cute pregnant person! I LOVE your belly! I know, I'm strange. ;) Still, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics of the new little guy very soon.

I'm also very impressed with the new garage! It looks awesome! I bet you're so excited!

Love you!