Here they are before one of those whip-you-around ones.
Then they got squished together around the turn.
Andrew is now big enough for some rides, too!
Like the boats.
And the cars.
Those nice bigger brothers make sure he is all set.
And Papa entertains him when he's waiting for Max and Daddy to come off the skyride.
Benny and I don't really like the sky ride, so we wait. (I've blogged about it before. When it stops and sways a bit, I seriously freak out and imagine my babies falling to their deaths).
My baby likes lemonade, too. I must also publicly thank Papa for the meal tickets. A hungry Richards is a grumpy Richards.
Last week JB took just Max and Ben and their friend Andy to Lagoon. Andy makes the boys braver. They did all sorts of coasters and upside-down-thingys. They came back raving about the big stuff they did and how much fun it was. This is good. This is very good.
Why?
Because when I was 16 at Six Flags, I prayed to God OUT LOUD for a ride to stop so I could get off. I'm braver now. Sort of.
4 comments:
I hate the skyride too! I think it's also why I hesitate to go snowboarding. Something about hanging in the air at a slow speed and then abruptly stopping just freaks me out. Your boys are so adorable!
I know first that hand that a hungry Richards, is a problem that needs immediate intervention.
Every summer our family would make the two day trek from Texas to Utah, and every summer we would go to Lagoon with John and family. Best day of the year, HANDS DOWN! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Lagoon. . .
Ha you make me laugh because i am the same way about roller coasters. I remember in high school going on the Collossus (how do you spell that?) and praying, "please don't let me die." I've never been back on. :) Love your new hair cut and your cute boys - can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment