Cousin Jane is sure a cutie, showing off her creation.
Don't know what face Benny is making but they loved it!
For about a week they talked about having a birthday party there. But now Max wants Chuck E Cheese or Lagoon (we don't have a big party every year, it's more like every few years for each child), and Benny's wishes change by the hour. Which is about how often he asks "How long til my birthday?" It's in December. I'd make a countdown chain for him but that's just too far away. Time is just too nebulous for him right now. "What's a week? What's a month? What's a year?"
1 comment:
Time is nebulous for me too. I keep embarrassing myself by my non-existent concept of time. Yesterday, I saw one of my old Laurels. I asked her how her first year at the Y went. She reminded me that she is a Junior now. Oops. Did the same thing with an old babysitter a few days before that! Oh, time . . . you slippery master!
Post a Comment