We've been trying to have Andrew put himself to sleep for 13 days now. He's slloowwwly getting better at night, both in putting himself to sleep and in not waking up in the middle of the night. Some times are better than others. For example, after letting him fuss for a bit the other day I heard him get quiet. I snuck in and saw this:
Melt your heart, that does.
I'm convinced he's napping less. He squawks and squeals in his crib and finally catnaps for 15-20 minutes, then he's refreshed for another round of "Get me outta here!" I wonder if he's the type of baby that doesn't need a morning nap any more?
I miss how we could just tuck Benny in bed with his night-night (blanket) and binkie and he'd sleep for hours. This baby thinks I'm his binkie and my hair is his night-night.
5 comments:
That picture is adorable
That picture does melt my heart...what a sweetie.
Awwww, I loves him!
That is so cute! And your hair as his night night is so funny. He's growing up so fast!
Oh I remember those days...what a cute picture!
Post a Comment