Tuesday, October 18, 2011

update


This sweetpea now has four teeth up top and two on the bottom. Mmmm those toes are tasty.

This baby also likes to explore the house like a puma or other giant kitten. He crawls around and around, stalking his prey, finding anything to pop in his mouth.

This boy also only takes catnaps some days, unless he's being held. Then he'll sleep forever.

This stinker also likes to stand up in his crib when he should be sleeping. And holler. And HOLL-ER! His little knees get so weak as he stands and screams for us to come rescue him.


This kissable, huggable, cuddly smiley fellow also gets me to do anything for him.


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

His hair looks a little red in that last pic! Reminds me of my Carter - he was a chubby red head back in the day. . .

Suz said...

His hair is getting so much longer. I have to admit...I held him when he took naps this summer. It was one of my favorite things to do.

Bekah said...

I just noticed his toolbox onesie. It's so cute! I really like the stitching around it, too. Nice job!