Friday, October 7, 2011

Frisbee


Before this cold spell the boys and I took to the backyard to play frisbee. But this isn't any regular frisbee -- it's huge. And perfect for catching and throwing. JB took pictures.




Andrew squealed at us from the Exersaucer.



Wherever the baby is, Max and Benny aren't far behind.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's an awesome frisbee! And Andrew's saucer is pretty cool too. Looks like it was a gorgeous day - glad you got to enjoy it with your boys!

Brooke said...

Look at those chompers in Andrew's mouth! I wanted to talk with you longer the other day to see how things were going. How many sleepless nights did you have with Andrew's first teeth? We're going nuts lately because Cory refuses to sleep unless you are holding him the entire time... and when I say entire time I mean ENTIRE time! Hope you and your cute family are doing well