
That's Benny outside the house, getting ready to go to the first day of preschool! Since I'm at work in the mornings, JB got him all dressed. In fact he gets all the boys dressed and fed and ready for the day. I think Ben looks a lot like his daddy in that outfit. But I just know he tried his hardest to get daddy to agree to a number shirt or jersey. He's so obsessed with sports, he sometimes sleeps with his number shirts.
They walked to the school, and here is Benny just outside the playground.

JB says he ran right in and started to play. Apparently he wants to go to school everyday, just like Max. It's only Mondays and Fridays, which we thought was enough for a 3 1/2 year old, but now we wonder -- maybe he would be good going every day!
5 comments:
How could he possibly look so much bigger in just one month...I miss him terribly. He sure looks handsome in his polo.
HE looks so grown up!! Ella gets to stay home this year, and then will do preschool next year, and then off to kindergarten she will go!!
He looks so OLD! And so handsome - what a cutie pie!
He's getting so big. What a handsome boy.
He looks so cute and so grown up - how does that happen so fast? I'm jealous you to go to Mary Poppins, it sounds amazing!
Post a Comment