Monday, May 9, 2011

Soccer ends

NOTE: Blogger deleted this post (I saw others had blogger troubles as well) so I will try to remember the post's original wit and cuteness.


Soccer ended last Saturday. Here's Andrew getting dressed for the big day.



The boys were sad they wouldn't have any more games to go to, but were quite happy to get their trophies. They have been looking forward to the trophies since day one.



They were engraved with something to the effect of "Soccer Outdoor league." We played indoors, but no matter.


They took the trophies to bed with them for a few days, and carried them around the house. Now one is on top of their dresser, and I think the other one is between the bed and the wall.



They are already talking about what trophies they will earn next year.

2 comments:

autumn said...

Mary,

Your boys are so cute and they are only getting cuter!

Rachelle said...

Three handsome boys! I never know what to do with soccer trophies . . .