Friday, September 17, 2010

The fun


We heart the beach in Seattle. That's where the photographer took pictures of us as well, and here's her blog post about that.

My mom and sisters:



Can you believe how cute my little nephew Jacob is? I blogged about him before, when he was born 2 months early last year. Now he's a chunky smiley guy who likes to eat sand!




Here are my siblings playing frisbee with my dad for a while:



Benny and Max never wanted to leave.







We also spent a lot of time at the park near Michael and Bethany's house.




We went to the Ballard Locks one day, where we watched the ships go through and saw the fish ladder of salmon swimming upstream. Very cool. But no camera battery so alas no pictures of that. In the evenings, my siblings and I played tons of games. And they introduced me to the shows "Dr Who," and "Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog." I will never be the same.

My only regrets were not being able to visit dear friends from college that live in Washington, and a cousin that lives there as well. I barely had time to see my own mother!

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

I loved that picture the photographer took of Max eating sand!