
I feel incredibly lucky and blessed that working for the media paid off for my family. I was able to get 4 media passes to Disneyland and California Adventure for free. They were one-day park hopper passes, which meant we had to do it all in one day, but with the help of JB's little sister Sarah (her knowledge of he parks is amazing) we had a great time.
Sarah and Benny
Jeff, Pauline and John aka Nona and Papa
Max and Benny love the movie Cars, and enjoyed meeting Mickey and Tigger. Tigger was so enthusiastic -- he rubbed their heads, held their hands and bounced up and down with them. Lightening McQueen just stood there looking cool, and Mickey posed well. The only bummer with meeting the characters is there's a long line of kids behind you waiting for their turn. Max could have climbed on Mater all day, and Benny could have bounced with Tigger all day.


Max surprised me with his love of rides. Well, he didn't like Indiana Jones but he liked the Tower of Terror. He told me after, "That made my bum jump!" It also tickled his tummy. Benny gave good cuddles during Pirates of the Carribbean. We also liked Woody's Roundup and the similar Buzz Lightyear ride.

Benny scored zero points. But look how cute in those 3D glasses.

4 comments:
I love that Benny is looking at the characters in every picture. It looks like you guys had an amazing time. I am determined to tag along on your next trip to Disnee.
I love the pictures! It looks like the boys had so much fun.
What a fun trip! I can't wait until my nieces and nephews are old enough for me to take them there. Glad you had a great trip!
Disney fever must be in the air. It looks like we didn't miss you by too much, I wish our trips could have overlapped, can you imagine walking through Main Street USA and seeing me frantically calling your name, oh man, it would have been great! I am impressed by all you fit in and I love the BBQ sign from Knott's, awesome!
Post a Comment