Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Missouri fun
The boys had a blast at my parents' house. Activities included running and playing outside in the huge open space full of sky and fields, feeding the chickens, petting the new kittens, playing on the lawn mower, reading books and blowing bubble with Gramma. Our last night we roasted s'mores and my dad put on a fireworks show -- the type that are illegal in Utah! I forgot to take a picture of it though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Check out all the land!!! There was no house to be seen for miles!! What a fun place to run around-and scream!! No one can hear your for miles!!! Abigail and Ella loves blowing bubbles with their grandma too!
I bet the boys had a blast! Katie would LOVE to run around! Was that your mom in the blue?
I love the pictures of Benny wandering around in the fields. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment