
Or is it my bicyclist? Or my bike rider? But I digress. JB took part in the 25 mile bike tour on the Salt Lake Marathon route on Saturday morning. He went so fast, the boys and I didn't get to the finish line in time.

We stuck around to watch JB's sister Suzanne finish the half-marathon, in the amazing personal-best of 1:53. Crazy. She looked so good at the finish line I thought, "Shoot, why don't I try running like that?" But then Sunday when I saw her hobbling around I thought ,"Shoot, why do people run like that?!" But congrats Sue-boo. She's heading to Seattle next for another run.
By the way Max had such a fun time with the Richards when they went to Moab last month to run that half-marathon, that he can't stop talking about it. He asked Suzanne yesterday if they could stay in a hotel again. On the way home from Sunday dinner he told JB and me to go on another trip and leave him at Nona and Papa's house. Hmm.
1 comment:
Good job JB! I thought you were going to do the 1/2 marathon!
Post a Comment