If your child is sick and you don't have any Sprite, 7-Up or other clear liquid to settle his stomach, don't give him a red beverage. It's not pretty when it comes up. Oh, and it stains.No wonder the doctors say "clear liquids!" We only had some Ruby Red Squirt, so I had it get flat and thought it would help Max's tummy. Let's just say most of it ended in the toilet but some didn't. Red everywhere.
JB is on the way to the grocery store even as I type this.
I think Max caught a bug that's going around. His cousin Emily and her parents Bart and Collette were throwing up last weekend, and a few kids in our neighborhood have been sick too.
I would say stay home and keep your kids home, because I work in the news and that's what the health department tells us this time of year. But I know it's a hard thing to do, especially in December with so many obligations. Plus calling in sick to work is easier said than done.
Let's just hope the sickness skips me, Benny and JB. Stay tuned.
3 comments:
Looks like your poor family has had enough sickness for the whole season. I absolutely hate when the kids are sick. There is nothing worse :( Hopefully everyone gets feeling better before Christmas :) Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Gur. What is is about this time of year and sickness? WE've got it on our end of the street... I totally lost my voice yesterday... Will thinks i'm funny because i sould like a horse...
i'll keep the 'clear liquids' in mind... Thanks. Get well soon!
Today...lots of people sick at work. Ugh...I hope I don't get sick.
Post a Comment