Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I love

Some random things I love.

-The obvious -- my boys' smiles and my man's handsomeness, kindness and humor.

-The colors yellow and red. I love my red purse, my black and red Italian purse, my big yellow bag, my red shoes and my -- wait, no yellow shoes. That's totally fine.



-My new kitchen decorations from last week's Oh Sweet Sadie sale.

-This refreshing linen spray from Thymes. It smells so clean and fresh. But this picture of it on the dresser looks like alcohol!

-"America's Funniest Home Videos." I laugh until I cry when people fall down. I don't believe they are suffering, because would they really send in the video if they had seriously been hurt?


What are some random things you love?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TV Doctors (Pete Wilder, Derek Shepherd, Jack Shephard, Nick Cutter, Mohinder Suresh, and my new favorite: Doctor Who)

TV Chefs (Gordon Ramsay, Anthony Bourdain, Bobby Flay... okay, Alton Brown)

Sleeping kitties

Not doing homework

Ben & Jerry's (my favorite threesome)

Yankee Candles Cranberry Chutney votives

Beating the castle level in Dynomite (very hard!)

The Joe said...

i love...long hair on girls, okay pretty much everything on girls. and...did i mention girls?

kevin said...

Katie and I love AFV. We record every episode. In fact it is one of two shows we record. The other being the office. I looked around your blog, and I watched the TV interview. Funny subject, but I feel important for just knowing you.