You know you're watching too much political coverage when your three-year-old chants "John Muh-Tayne! John Muh-Tayne!" from his perch on the living room couch. Or it's just a sign that he may need speech help someday. Those darn Cs and Ks keep becoming Ts.
I wonder if Barack Obama invaded my three-year-old dreams after the democratic convention like he did mine?
Also, whatever your political leanings, do you ever wonder what you'd be like as a delegate to a national convention? These people go crazy with the chanting and the hollering and the waving of the signs and wearing of big hats. I wonder if I'd get caught up in it too, like the girls you see in the old Beatles concerts. I'd probably take more pictures of the people around me than of the speakers on the stage.
What am I doing rambling on -- it's past my bedtime!
1 comment:
That's hilarious! Maybe he can just go and vote for you.
Post a Comment