
Ever wondered what I may look like as a TV reporter? Click here then watch the video. Don't be alarmed by the subject matter -- it was an assignment and I hope I handled it with sensitivity. But it was quite an assignment. I just thought it would be fun for you to see the first TV reporting I've done since college. If you follow the links you should be able to find my two-part series piece I did for the radio. Part one ran this morning, part two runs tomorrow morning.
9 comments:
So cute! You looked like a rock star. Sorry about the subject matter. You handled it with the seriousness it deserved. Very well done. I still snickered about it though....I thought you should've signed off by saying "not that I would know about such things..."
I watched it with my dad. I love being related to a tv star :)
You were great! Way to tackle a touchy topic with maturity and grace. I sent the link to all my work buddies and everyone applauded. Very nice job!
I just think you looked very good! I loved your voice. You are a true reporter! I am excited to see you on my local news one day!! I thought your did a very good job in regards to the subject matter. Way to go! You are a rock star! (as mentioned by autumn) Who would have guessed that my locker sharing buddy would be a news star?? So proud! So very very very proud!
Way to go Mary! I am very proud of you. You looked great and so so professional.
Way to go Mary - You looked HOT. I thought you handled the subject very well, I wasn't offended at all.
You looked fantastic! Very sensitive subject, but you handled it so well. Very professional, my friend!
Wow! It's so fun to see you on TV, plus I loved your press shot & I loved that you called her "Deenie" at the end! I like it better when she was Deenie than Nadine.
Go Mary! Go Mary!! Well done - I would have been giggling the whole time with a really red face... You are a rock star!
Post a Comment