Thursday, September 4, 2008

Luci-fee

My sister Bekah and I have decided that the cat from Cinderella, Lucifer, had it right. Mice aren't cute, cuddly singing creatures that help put a bow in your hair and clean the house for you -- they are awful little buggers!

Her proud cat brought in a mouse to lay as a prize beside her bed. Can you imagine putting your feet down in the morning and almost stepping on a mouse? By the way, we believe this mouse came from outside. Rebekah's house is quite clean.
Also, a note about my sister. She's hilarious. If anyone's noticed, in her comments on different posts she'll surprise me with a different link to her name every time.
And she doesn't have cancer. They thought she did, took out her thyroid, but no cancer. Life is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's just one little flaw in this story: my cats are not allowed outside, so the mouse had to find its own way in. Still, it's good to know the cats have my back. Ick.

For more information about cats, please click the link on my name. One day I'm going to find and marry that engineer... :)

Mary said...

OK, that video was hi-lar-i-ous. I think my favorite was when he describes "corporal cuddling" as punishment for a bad cat.

Lexie said...

Hooray! I'm soglad Bekah did not have cancer. Too bad they'd already removed her thyroid!