Just when I thought Max forgot about his obsession with the deer from early Spring, today out of the blue at snack time he asked for deer milk. I laughed one of those belly laughs and said, "What the hey?! Where did you think of that?" He just laughed too. Weird!
Usually when he wakes up in the morning or from his nap he calls for milk like a baby lamb -- he really does bleat when he's thirsty. "Milk. Milk! MILK!" It's gets louder. Everytime I have to prompt him, "What do you say?" and he shouts back, "PLEASE!"
It's funny that the only times he doesn't forget to say please are the times he's asking for something I obviously cannot say yes to. "Please can I sit couch a little while?" (even though it's bedtime). "Please can I drive that fire truck?" "Can I ride that motorcycle please?" "Can I play with that knife please?" "Can I have some deer milk please?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! I so love the deer obsession. Hilarious.
Post a Comment