Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Lagoon days

Papa was recently Park Director, so JB took the boys out to Lagoon while the girl and I napped.

Isn't he the best?











Then last Friday,  Millie-girl and I postponed our naps because many of JB's Richards family members met at Lagoon for lunch!  Rachelle was in town, so several got together to visit.  JB's dad reserved a terrace -- it says "Richards cousins" on the sign below.


l-r Jeff, JB, Suzanne, Chloe, Rachelle, Darby, Sarah.

The extended family is so much fun to be with, and to talk to. It was good to catch up for a bit, even though my boys were pulling me off to rides.  

I took the little boys on Rattlesnake Rapids, and they weren't scared at all -- they thought it was like Moana going through the reef and the waves. I broke out into song, why not.

The lines were short, so Ben and I did some bigger rides in a row together -- but it made me queasy and my heart raced. Having 5 babies and getting older sure changes a body.  

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

It does!! It was so good to see you for those few moments, and to squish your sweet Millie. Thanks for sacrificing your nap to come. It was so great to see all of you. Wish we could have seen Max, too.